I took the exhaust off & what appeared to be water ran out of header #1 (that's number NOT 'hashtag' for those who have forgotten because of twatter) I smelt it but all I could smell was carbon. I now need to find something clean to drain the oil into as it has zero miles on it I don't want to just waste it. I should have it on the bench on Wednesday. Got to go up the hospital tomorrow so won't have time. I done everything by the book last time. The only thing I changed was the head. I'm hoping a swap back will sort it and I'll check everything else over again whilst it's apart. I've done it once so this time I'm upgraded to expert lol
Having an evening of southern comfort & coke (no homo). I've not had time to crack on much this week. Annoyingly the top rear engine nut decided to round off so I need to remove the plates Frome the frame and get the nut off later. Hopefully I'll get it on the bench tomorrow.